Crosstown Executive Suites offers Virtual Offices which provides you with a business office address without physical office space. You can work remotely and virtually while your business maintains a physical presence.
Flexibility to Work From Anywhere
A virtual office is ideal for those who want to work remotely. A virtual office gives you the flexibility to work from anywhere – from home, from a
beach, from the park, from anywhere you want. If all your business needs is an internet connection, then a virtual office is the ideal solution for you.
Choosing a virtual office address in a well-known area relevant to your business ensures your brand maintains a credible, professional, and legitimate business image.
A virtual office allows you to expand your business without needing to move to a larger office. This is a lower cost and stress-free alternative to traditional expansion which requires relocating to a larger office and paying even greater rent prices.
Virtual office tenants have access to the Crosstown Executive Suites conference room (accommodates 10 people) and meeting room (accommodates 30 people).
Virtual Offices Include:
- Professional business address for mail receipt and package delivery
- Business name signage on building directory
Additional Services Available:
- Conference and training rooms
- High-speed internet
- VOIP phone with local telephone number
- Digital voicemail with voicemail to email delivery
- Mobile application to manage business calls on your mobile phone